What is e-Commerce?
The term eCommerce, e-Commerce, or Electronic Commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods online through the use of online stores.
Anyone can own and operate an eCommerce store, and many popular retail stores also offer online purchases through their website.
e-Commerce defines the act of buying and selling products or services online. Another alternative is an eCommerce marketplace, such as Amazon.com and eBay.com. These websites allow sellers to upload their own products and sell them through one inclusive domain.
Many of these platforms take credit card payments and electronic payments through PayPal and similar services.
What back-end elements should an e-Commerce site have?
- For all e-Commerce site owners, the ability to monitor, measure, and manage all online transactions is essential!
- If online retailers don't take care to track and archive this important information, receipts and order forms may end up floating away in cyberspace.
- Comprehensive, digital records for customer accounts, orders, and sales activity in general can boost not only efficiency, but productivity as well.
Features of our e-Commerce Website Solutions
- Manage the pricing of your products
- Control inventory
- Accept all major credit cards
- Process payments in real time through the payment gateway
- Manage customers by order and transaction history
- Submit electronic invoices
- View detailed reports or online transactions
- Integrate with EFT / ACH Direct Deposit for simple online payments
Benefits of our e-Commerce Website Solutions
- Increase revenue
- Decrease overhead costs
- No Application Fee
- VISA/MasterCard Qualified Discount Rate